Say NO to Mass Swine Flu Vaccinations
Until Vaccines Are PROVEN
SAFE and NECESSARY
by William B. Fox
5 September 2009
William B. Fox
In the Sept 7, 2009 American Free Press article “Former FBI Chief Envisions Frightening Swine Flu Scenario,” 1 former FBI senior special agent Ted Gunderson states “Recent Internet news stories abound about the possible forced vaccinations of children who will be taken out of public schools for this purpose and, absent the parents’ permission, inoculated with H1N1 vaccine … I believe this coming biological `event’ or pandemic is another `false flag’ operation. Will quarantines be used as the means of rounding up New World Order resisters into the detention camps across the nation which have been discreetly built and maintained for years?”
Major pharmaceutical companies are rushing the development and production of swine flu vaccines without adequately testing them. According to some estimates, they hope that global pandemic hysteria will gain them at least $50 billion a year in added income. At the same time, special interests are trying to implement mass and even mandatory vaccination programs in U.S., Canada, France, Britain, Australia, Finland, Norway, and many other countries around the world between now and December.
Many eminent civilian activists and medical authorities are sounding the alarm:
• Robert F. Kennedy, Jr, nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy, has written about how “mainstream media joined the government and its allies in the pharmaceutical industry” to mislead the public about vaccine ingredients that cause serious neurological damage, to include vastly increased rates of autism. (See Christopher Petherick’s April 2009 American Free Press Health Supplement article “Autism, Vaccine Debate Rages” 2
• Many medical authorities warn us about toxic substances inside swine flu vaccines that can create permanent damage. They claim that a mass vaccination program could kill or cripple far more people than the flu itself. Under such circumstances, any mandatory vaccination program would trample upon our civil liberties.
• Congressman Ron Paul, M.D. has stated that the swine flu threat is vastly overblown for political and other purposes.
• Former U.S. Naval Intelligence officer Wayne Madsen has exposed man-made gene splices within swine flu strains. This is an important reason why former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson is warning us that the swine flu could involve a manufactured event designed to serve malevolent interests.
• A study in the UK medical journal The Lancet confirms what many have come to suspect: the World Health Organization (WHO) ignores facts, logic and evidence when formulating its guidelines. Many medical authorities have decried WHO’s decision to issue a global pandemic alert on June 11.
• I joined former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer Capt. Eric H. May earlier this year in issuing alerts that expose high level intrigue behind false flag pandemics. (See "H1N1 Biowar -- Ghost Troop" 3).
I have prepared a special dossier page "The“False Flag” Pandemic Threat" 4 which gives an overview of critical issues. This matter is very serious. I urge the reader to take some time to familiarize him or herself with the issues. If you come to agree with individuals like me, Capt. Eric H. May, Wayne Madsen, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Congressman Ron Paul, former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson, and a wide spectrum of other concerned Americans that many things just do not pass the smell test, please help us DEMAND that county, state, and federal officials insist upon nothing less than complete testing and analysis before implementing any mass vaccination programs.
Barbara Loe Fisher, President of the National Vaccination Information Center, summed it up well when she said: “If the State can tag, track down and force citizens against their will to be injected with biologicals of unknown toxicity today, there will be no limit on which individual freedoms the State can take away in the name of the greater good tomorrow.”
* * * * * * * * *
William B. Fox is a former Marine Corps Major with experience in logistics, public affairs, and military intelligence. He is an honors graduate of the Harvard Business School, a Phi Beta Kappa graduate from the University of Southern California, and publisher of AmericaFirstBooks.com.
The short URL for this article: http://tinyurl.com/l6cg6a
Support the America First Institute — Here
Lone Star Iconoclast archived article link Here
Support The Lone Star Iconoclast — Subscription Link